Gica

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter

So what does a woman in her right mind do when she's bored at work? She starts spicing it up with people that will listen to her ramblings. So here I am at work for far more hours than I care for and the international community at my work is HUGE. That is one of the main attraction of working in this grocery store(A.K.A. Gourmet Food Store). Ok, Ok, dragging this story on far too long.
The way i entertained myself goes a little like this. If two Indian people walked up to the cash register, while I was ringing them up I would ask which one of them celebrated Easter. At which I would get this wide eyed stare, you know, the one where they don't know how to let me down gently. The one where they don't know weather to yell at me for being so ignorant or be as nice as possible. At which my smile gives me away. Yes juvenile but alltogehter fun.
Oh yeah high light of my day. My boss telling me that killing a cow isn't a moral issue. Its just business and he has to make a profit. At which I just scoffed. I think Monday I will be getting a new job. I will definetly keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

hey, i think this blog needs some recipes and pictures of outcomes of said recipes, pronto. get it to work 'cause i'm impatient.

and... uh, did you try that "funny" "joke" on yourself, too, 'cause you didn't celebrate easter today either?! but hopefully - keeping my fingers crossed - you won't resurrect* it again next week, for easter #2, when christ rises again to please the orthodox crowd too!


* pun intended. sorry.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Maslina Si Cartoful said...

Oh great impatient one. I allready uploaded some pictures and playing around to see what I can do bout posting pictures... So keep your calendar nice and steady.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home