Gica

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ileana Who?

Unbeknowst to me I am no longer imgrant child, legal alien, proud carrier of the name Ileana Costescu. The Bush Administration and the powers of Osco Drug Pharmacies, have seen it fit to make me the female version of Keanu Reeves but with an attitude(meaning imigrant child, legal alien, proud carrier of the name Ileana Costescu). They call me Keana Costescu. My name is no longer the same name as in a Romanian fairy tale. They call me Keana Costescu. Or while I was at the dermotologist, my skin color and ethnicity changed. They call me Keana Costescu. You know the medicine they can give you and due to light and stuff it can actually darken you skin tone? But I don't think that's it. Due to the lack of skin pigment in my skin I could never pass as anything but transperent white. Even the sun won't forgive me. SPF 400 ain't got nothing on me. I still burn even under those situations.

What's the point of this ranting? MY SKIN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. Nothing makes it happy. Something is always making it unhappy. Im ready to stuff myself or maybe make a wax version of me and put myself out of commission.

They call me Keana Costescu

1 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

you know what i think, keanu?

i think you SHOULD FINISH all of that medication. because it's IMPORTANT! man, that label cracks me up for so many reasons.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home