Gica

Friday, May 16, 2008

What to do?

What does one do when you thought you were over heartbreaks. How do you trust again? How do you not become bitter? I speak of being angry, I speak of not caring? But what does one do when you are in a moment when you realize your heart is breaking in a million pieces. I am not alone, I am not saying I am lonely what I am saying is I am hurt, I have been used, and I have done nothing but fill my day with things like making bors, fixing the house up, etc. At the same time I guess there's nothing more to life than that.

1 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

yeah. i don't know what one can do but live life and try to make it worthwhile, with all the little and big things that it entails.

people suck. it's just how it goes.

not you though. :)
<3

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home