Gica

Sunday, April 30, 2006

exhausted/scared/not giving up

It's all I can do to keep from running for the hills. I don't know bout you guys but this new thing called adulthood is fucking giving me the creeps.
This week has been nothing but STRESS. From people going all awall on me to accepting a new job offer to having to quit my old one. I think my little heart might just call it quits.
If I don't end up with some stability here in a little bit I think I will officially be taken to the hospital. I don't know how much more drama and how much change I can take. I want to keep pushing on and keep making things happen. But some times its so hard to find that reason and motivation to keep you going. Even though things look promising right now I am scared shitless.
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home