Gica

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

had enough

Unfortunatly today I have met my limit. I just literally gave up doing homework. I don't have the necessary help and I am just tired. My lowest homework point gets dropped any way. I am getting an A in the class. So I am going to be a bad student and take three minutes for myself before I go insane. Until now this semester has been a complete success. I have been on time every single time. I have been in class every single time with the exception of an excused no show. I have done my homework every single morning but this morning is just impossible. It hurts. Every single part of me hurts.

I woke up at six thirty but for the life of me could not get up. I woke up at seven and by eight o'clock I was at school. I bought what I needed for the homework and I was reaching just reaching for the information to come back to me. BUT my brain has had enough. It can not do any more work. I will catch up with it tomorrow. For today its just going to have to have a brain fart. I went to bed 12:30 last night. So one can only imagine how tired and just out of it I am. I am going to have to take this hit for my mental wellbeing. I could run around like crazy to get this homework done but that would only create more stress. Maybe tomorrow I can have some one else do my homework. Maybe I can take a vacation and not think for a whole year.

I decided recently that when I graduate from college I am taking three months of vacation. A much needed vacation. I am opening a speciffic account where I am putting a small amount of cash from every paycheck. For the next four years, that will amount to a huge amount for a three month vacation. Anywhere in the world.


Ileana

2 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

so is everything ok?

ps: testing, i had problems commenting on your blog before... (i commented, there was no error message, but the comments didn't show up)

1:30 AM  
Blogger Maslina Si Cartoful said...

it shows up what did you say i see no comments other than the testing one

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home