Gica

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

just mind numbing

Anything exciting? No not really. Is that a good thing? Probably it gives me time to find energy for the things that make me happy and healthy.
On the road to success I suppose. I am seeing a nutritionist, semi active exercise regime, going to school(and even if it takes me ten million years to complete it; by golly gee I will take ten million years to complete school if I have to)
Im also paying my debt to society I suppose. I am mean and evil.


At work they won't believe me that I am mean and evil. Why can't they believe me I am mean and evil? Somebody is gotta vouch for me that I am mean and evil.


My birthday? WAS SIMPLY AMAZING. FOR ANY ONE THAT MADE IT HAPPEN, THANK YOU....

5 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

gaaaah! "mind numbing" is right. that's one unflattering creepy photo that looks nothing like you. why you'd post it on your blog, i have no idea. you're so weird. :D

glad your birthday was a blast! and i helped! :P

12:57 AM  
Blogger Maslina Si Cartoful said...

because... i would rather people think im weird... than them think run of the mill thoughts

9:59 AM  
Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

heheh. true, true. but my problem was that it didn't look like you.
much better now without any pic! :D

12:25 AM  
Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

ps: you are mean and evil. where do i sign?

1:40 AM  
Blogger Maslina Si Cartoful said...

oh please i never look like me... the real me is much thinner and cuter... but than again i need to come to reality

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home