Gica

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Recent Development...

I know who I am. I can be a pain in the ass... foot in the mouth... head in the clouds... strange woman... But one thing I refuse is to do is to continue to make excuses for the way I am. If the world can't deal with how I am, or accept me the way I am, than why am I accepting the world just as it is... No one seems to give a shit about anybody else... That's right I said it... Why? Because for some reason I have been asked by the ones around me to watch every word I say and how it comes out... But when it comes to others being held responsible for aggressive things they say to me I should just take it... I say FUCK NO...
People seem to think I am dumb... But what people don't realize is this.... I am smarter than they give me credit for... They probably don't realize that I notice more than they give me credit for... Yes I act quite strangely and indiferently most of the time but that is because I choose not to join in the pettiness that world seems to love playing along to... Or just pretending or being fake for the sake of getting along... Just don't bring that shit around me... It will get denied... It has been since 1982(hint:the year I was born.)

Ileana the sheerah of idiots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home