Gica

Sunday, November 04, 2012

a funny kid a funny story

so if you can tell what the writing says I will translate so you get the hilarity and creativity of this child's mind. This is one of the many reasons I want to teach elementary age children. 

So Ill start with the writing in the black than rewrite the child's sentences. Keep in mind this is a third grader and the child's sentences aren't quite correct.

Just as I was turning to see where the voice was coming from, the door slammed shut! I ran to it and tried to push it open but of course, it was locked. Now we had to to go on, we could not turn back...Mark and Sam called softly to me and I groped my way toward them in the dark. "I think we can still make it if we stick together and don't panic," Sam cautioned."Here, lets use my belt to keep us together. We can each hold onto a part of it as we walk along and even if we can't see, we can at least know.... " The belt flew out of my hand as Sam"s voice fell beneath us. I fumbled in the dark for a second and then I yelled, "Sam we will find you!" Right then and there I....

saw and Abraham Lincoln zombie

I ran but I was cornered

I saw Aliah Michael Jacksons and Chuck Norisses 

But when grim reaper came and protected me 

When he wasn't looking Abraham Lincoln zombie bit me

I slept

Grim Reaper tried to wake me

No but it was just my mom

She said it was Halloween and I had to go pick a costum from walmart

It was just a relief.

The army of Chuck Norisses and the army of Michale Jackson's had me laughing my ass off.... Work isn't so bad after all. 

Over and out Maslina si Cartoful

P.S. Bujorule, I saw this and had to share with you 


1 Comments:

Anonymous bujor said...

super veverita!!
dar ia uite-aici!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home