Gica

Monday, July 10, 2006

Capapie(what does it mean?)

Word of the day from dictionary.com, capapie.
Capapie: From head to foot; at all points.


As of today Monday, I promise to myself to allow myself a better life. I will push myself to have time for me and that its ok to dwell in my own self for hours on end on the day. That doesn't make me selfish or bad its just something I have to do in others to help other the way I want.

Anybody else have this problem? Or is it just me? I want to feel like I have control in school. And right now I am realizing it for the very first time. I welcome suggestions. I realize its pretty abstract and one would need more information about this but I seriously don't know how people stay in control all the time. I am what they call a free spirit. That's putting it in kind terms I know but I don't know how to give myself a break and do the job that needs to be done. And once again I am babbling and speaking like and idiot. *sigh* I don't know how to stop acting so nerotic. God or whatever help me. Michael, Uriel, Uzukiel a little something I learned over the weekend.

On the positive side of things, through work I met this woman, remember the awsome coworker?, who so far has been a great friend. Her politics match mine. We just get along well... What can I say you lose a friend you make a friend. The universe is telling me that it won't let me down. I am not alone. Ok enough bullshit for one day. Gotta go do my yoga and my pilates(stomach anyway).


Peace out yo,
Ileana



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home