Gica

Monday, July 24, 2006

Flesh Eaters...

Its four thirty in the morning and I just had a recurring dream now. I dreamt that I was having some sort of party and that at some point my uknown guests, turned into zombies or flesh eaters and wanted to eat my flesh. This time I didn't try to run away or succumbed to fear. I just let them do it. Its interesting to dream about letting some one eat your flesh. Interesting or disturbing? I dunno. Any way ofcourse when they were eating my flesh it wasn't graphic it just was flesh eaters nibbling. But seriously are they real?

And now since I have a quiet mind I am going to do some yoga.

Thanks to all,

Ileana

4 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

you're weird.

sincerely,

bujorica.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and ... at the end .... what happend ???

11:01 PM  
Blogger Maslina Si Cartoful said...

bai bujorica... it actually freaked me out... couldn't sleep for the rest of the morning... than i woke up(un strain) what else could i do? i was being chewed on.

6:42 AM  
Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

it's freaking me out too!!! but at least they might've been vegans... 'cause you know, if they were non-vegan human flesh eaters then we're really screwed.

:D

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home