Gica

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

OY VEY

word of the day:
mountebank
n.
  1. A hawker of quack medicines who attracts customers with stories, jokes, or tricks.
  2. A flamboyant charlatan.

I gots to class today. I fell like im really struggling with class. But damn it I don't care what it takes. I am going to one day graduate from some sort of university. You hear me world?(or at least whatever is keeping me down?) More to follow after my day is actually done. I will add one to this snazzy little entry after I get back to work. For now I am going to go do my yoga and stomach exercises.

peace out yo,
Ileana

1 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

yo. your blog is mind-improving! thank you. and don't let whoever keep you down - actually, just tell me who it is and i will kick their ass.

<3<3
io

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home