Gica

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

School

OH MY GOD!!!!!


I am staying away from drama. Drama has a way of showing up in my life. Allow me to make it clear to the world. I DO NOT WANT DRAMA. I have had plenty of drama in my life and I am not in dire need by any means. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE world, god, cosmos, or whatever allow me this bit of sanity.

I am not in need of help. I am helping myself right now and I think that that is the best thing for my sanity right now. But if I do need help, I am aware of how to help myself out and who and where to go to. So people of the earth that care about me need not be worried.

Am I rambling yet? I don't think so. To the outside world its rambling to me it makes perfect sense. I need this bit of venting even if its on a stupid non-private blog.

And with that said, I have one more thing to explain to the world. I am who I am, if you aren't happy with who I am than leave me the fuck alone. Don't mess with me if you don't like me. I am sick and tired of having to explain to the world who I am and why I am the way I am. I am allowing myself to be the person that I am. If I am angry, nasty, and just plain mean, than deal with it... Or just write me off as a bitch. I don't care just leave me alone and don't fuck with me. I want to be doing some thing for me right now. And yes I do have a lot of anger on my hands right now. I just want to deal with it my way. That is one reason why I am also shying away from a lot of people. I don't want them to have to deal with my anger issues. With my self esteem issues. Im just an angry little bitch who is trying to find a way out of her handmade hell.

Can I help it if I am totally different and insane in the membrane? I am trying to help it but for the most part I am just going to deal with it. Is this stress talking? Probablly!!!!!!

Ileana
P.S. Sorry if you get offended reading this... But I just had to get these few words off my chest.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>:D<

Deep breath!

Eu chiar am spart chestii cand m-am enervat. Dar nu asa orice. Am stat mai intai m-am gandit, am pus ochii pe un ceas care ma enerva oricum si l-am facut bucati. Deja vad ca si noul ceas suna prea incet si vreau sa il schimb. Cu prima ocazie il fac bucati :)) Desi sunt putin-cam deprimat zilele astea, inca nu m-am enervat pe mine asa tare. Trebuie sa ma scoata ceva din sarite rau si m-am facut cu ceas nou :D Vreau d-ala cu clopotei sa ma trezeasca hehe

Vezi si tu poate ai chestii inutile prin casa :D

2:47 PM  
Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

bai nervosilor.

sora-mea hai incoa' sa-mi faci un masaj... cred ca ti-ar face bine, te-ar calma, chestii. oricum, e mai bine decit sa spargi ceva. :D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

[i've been missing the words of the day]

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home