Gica

Monday, September 18, 2006

The clowns Come Marching In

commodious \kuh-MOH-dee-us\,
adjective:

Comfortably or conveniently spacious; roomy; as, a commodious house.


Idiot Savants of the world unite. My PSY class shouldn't be called Master STudent, it should be called United Class Clown Nations. And I must admit I fit right in. A while back I was just like the National Clown in my class. Young, smart, funny, and a major pain in the ass. Math class going well. I am actually doing what I am supposed to be doing. And frankly I am enjoying the struggle.

And on the front of health. Well, that remains to be seen at the end of the semester. So far so good. Taking vitamins... taking care of what I eat, making sure I exercise, etc. No way am I getting sick and not having a succesful semester. I am determined.
Adios amigos,

Ileana

2 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

i knew that word. :D

xoxoxoxoxox and yaaay new blog entry

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very impresive!

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home