Gica

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday, The Clowns Still March In, Eyes Still Popping Out of My Head

cataract

\KAT-uh-rakt\, noun:

1. A great fall of water over a precipice; a large waterfall.
2. A downpour; a flood.
3. A clouding or opacity of the lens or capsule of the eye, which obstructs the passage of light.



Every time I make it to class I congratulate myself. Not only because it takes me about an hour and a half to get to class by bus(a ride that would normally take about twenty minutes from one end of town to the other) but because I actually do my homework and wake up early enough to make sure everything is done. IF you are one of the few that used to have to struggle with me to do just one problem, you should be amazed. To me homework used to be like Fear Factor. U knooow when they make you eat all sort of NASTY NASTY stuff. Like having to eat squids insides with pigs blood and soaked in cow bile. Not that I am exagerating at all or anything, but still KUDOS to me to finally giving a shit about my education. Its payed for might as well take advantage if it, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

les KUDOS, indeed

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home