Gica

Monday, July 30, 2007

glasses/what stress does to a person

So today I stand up to pack up for class because I had just finished my homework. "Where are my glasses?!!!!???? Oh shit.... Did they fall out of my bag in the car? Probably where they are. Oh well don't have to time to go check my car... they should be ok. But what if..." talking like this in my head all the while walking in parkland to class.
As I am walking my brain thinks that my vision is a little bit fuzzy. So i get ready to clean my glasses. FOLKS I SWEAR ITS LIKE THEY WERE TWO OF ME THINKING TWO DIFFERENT SIDES TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Than the frantic part of me that was searching for glasses realized that the other part of me, i would like to call her num nuts, had her glasses on her face the whole entire time. I blame stress, overworked, and not enough vacation time.


Ileana

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home