Gica

Monday, November 13, 2006

idyll \EYE-dl\,

noun:
1. A simple descriptive work, either in poetry or prose, dealing with simple, rustic life; pastoral scenes; and the like.
2. A narrative poem treating an epic, romantic, or tragic theme.
3. A lighthearted carefree episode or experience.
4. A romantic interlude.


I look like death warmed over right now.
Early in the morning.
Worked more hours than I care to count right now
I feel like some one has kicked the shit out of me with a baseball bat.
But it makes me feel alive.
Masochist much?


:-D I was ment to be a poet. Maybe not a very good one but you know.

Ileana

3 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

i like the poem! though not the reality described within 'cause it's so not idyllic - you are messing with my brain... ow, it hurts.

ok, here i go back to work.

ps: i shall write that entry sometime soon, right now i'm crazy busy as can be seen from the fact that i'm commenting on your blog!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Maslina Si Cartoful said...

hahahahahahah

you are one weird cookie

7:03 AM  
Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

new cat stevens album!! je suis excited.

also, today's irina's and timea's b-day, send them cards. :)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home