Gica

Thursday, April 26, 2007

opportunity

Over the last week or so my boss has managed to do a 360 on me leave me flat on my ass. Lately she has decided she could use me at another group home. And the amount of compliments I have gotten on from her, a woman who does not really dish out compliments, have been a bit overwhelming. I am doing a good job. GASP... I have grown since I have started working at my current company(but in all honesty I have fucked up sooooooooooo many times) but yet I am trusted by my boss. GASP... All of a sudden people are amazed by me. GASP...

And to my sister if you are reading this.... Where are you how can I reach you? The easiest way? Messenger?

3 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

yo! email or phone as usual.
and... coolness, am happy for you, though not flat on my ass at all!

8:03 AM  
Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

oh, i forgot, there may be something wrong with my home phone.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Maslina Si Cartoful said...

lol so maybe email? or is there something wrong with that too? i was just wondering due to the whole move and stuff

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home