Gica

Saturday, May 12, 2007

POLLYAAAAAAAAANA


There is so much to say about this movie... Its a small cheesy movie... But man oh man I grew up on this movie... Imagine if you will two little romanian girls...
Moved to America because of their families. Little sleep over parties. And movies. At one point we knew this movie word for word. (hmmmm if that doesn't make me feel old, i don't know what doesn't)
So today I watched it on tv. I know another entry about watching tv. Now it becomes clear to me why I was such a big fat kid. And I am getting some professional advice from a Nutritionist/Registered Dietician.
Bike: When we first got to America, my parents bought me a bike, two wheels a hippo horn... which I still have, best thing ever, and a set of pedals. But to me it was the best thing ever. All I wanted to do was ride that thing. In circles, around the nighbourhood. To the library. Anywhere I could get away with going to. And I think every once in a while that bike is still around the apartment complex I live in. I have actually moved back to the apartment complex where my family and I used to live when we came from Romania.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home