Gica

Friday, May 11, 2007

wha? memories? where?

Curse you Ruxi. Last night I was watching The Holiday on tv. And you know the part with the old man, where he is trying to and is scared to climb those three little steps? And he finally makes it? Well damn it, I can't watch that movie and that part of the movie with out laughing my ass off... Remember how we laughed at the fact that I had wish I could spring up some steps with no pain or anything? Damn you, I can't watch that movie without laughing my ass off...


GRRRRRRRR, or something.


AAAAAAAnd you need to bring your ass back to the states... Who else is going to take me to the movies... Who else am I going to bring coffee for because she commands it? Or at least come back and visit.


Ileana

3 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

muahahaha. yeah, that was the funniest, i think i fell off my chair when we looked at each other during that scene and we knew we were both thinking the same thing: "oh, wow, if only ileana could do that, too!" that was excellent.

hold your horses, i'm coming. soon.

... maybe. :P

10:58 AM  
Blogger Maslina Si Cartoful said...

to a theater near me?

11:01 AM  
Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

hehe, yes! the nearest. wait for me there. :P

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home