Gica

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Too many rambles, too many sleepless nights

Currently I am working at sleeping better at night. Is it happening? Not really. I am scheduled to to work to overnights this week. Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Today I have an exam and than Thursday I have another exam. It should be interesting. It will be interesting to see how its done. How well I can handle it. Or if I can handle it at all.

I am definetly taking this opportunity to learn and make some necessary changes in my life. I do not want the life I used to have. The life I used to have cause me pain and grief. That is not to say that I did not have good times but none the less my state of mind was constantly in turmoil which allowed me to hate myself.

But this fall semester is about something different. It is about me being more of an adult and less of a child. I mean for godsake I am twenty five years old.


Time to do something about life. Like live it.
Ileana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home