Gica

Friday, November 17, 2006

Evaluation

dotage \DOH-tij\,

noun:
Feebleness of mind due to old age; senility.



Where I am at.

In the middle of shit creek.

What am I doing. Letting the current take me. What am I not doing? Not fighting for where I want to go. Why am I not fighting for where I want to go? Because what I want to do is in the far future and I can not grasp the concept of my actions now will have an effect on my future. What do I need to do? Rethink of an immediate goal to help me in my future. What is my future goal? uhm.... uhm... uhm... I have to think about this one...

Small goal to achieve:

On Monday to have all my math homework done.

Larger goal to achieve:

Study everyday for math class... At least even a little bit.

Even larger goal:

Pass math class and pass math class without killing self.


Ileana

2 Comments:

Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

fight, fight!

and don't kill self.

<3

1:48 AM  
Blogger bujor tavaloiu said...

here's some bitchfirmations!

mhm

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home