Gica

Monday, November 20, 2006

exacerbate \ig-ZAS-ur-bayt\,

transitive verb:
To render more severe, violent, or bitter; to irritate; to aggravate; to make worse

Here we go,

God, Hariskrishna, Allah, and all that is holy please keep me alive until the day I can get a decents day rest. Right now I am alive and well, so far haven't gotten sick. Normally I would be the first one with her nose running but this time I am all good.

I would love to keep it that way. And hopefully I will not fall asleep at the wheel, in class, or while I am making my breakfast(those rare moments that I actually cook any more). These days I live out of cans and microwaveable things. And lets not forget the goodness of chinese takeout.

Peace out yo, have to go to class,

Ileana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home