Gica

Saturday, December 30, 2006

One bum knee & One Lame Leg(france)

Here I am greeting the people of Paris. Much like expected, they were thrilled and amazed to see me. AKA, this was taken from a huge hanging garden somewhereabouts of PARIS(read Pari), i think, and yes, yes it was colder than you know what.








Ok at some point of my nice trip, my legs literally decided to give up on me. It started with right knee hurting like ... and than the left knee decided to not leave the right knee be lonesome, so they decided to both protest that this is not a good time to be walking. I also have to mention that most of getting around either had to be walked or a metro to be taken... Which "fortunatly" for me meant lots and lots of stairs. You do the math. One bum knee & One Lame Leg(france). VIVE LA FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FRANCE!!!FRANCE!!!FRANCE!!!FRANCE!!!FRANCE!!!FRANCE!!FRANCE!!!FRANCE!!FRANCE
YES STRONG LIKE BULL!!!!
I CAME IN THE NICK OF TIME






It would be really silly to go to France and not eat any chocolate whatsoever. A yummy vegetarian restaurant had Vegan mousse... Yes dear friends that is the face of enjoyment. It was chilled, fluffy(airy), and perfect. After hobbling to our hotel room we went to Germany, in the place where my sister resides.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even better, have you ever seen a combination shower / sink / toilet? They do exist, and in our very town.

CPM > nothing really

Oh, and I finally checked my voicemail. You may be noticing that I suck at that more than I suck at answering my phone. This better not be anything sick or perverted... oh, wait a minute. ;)

"Ana"

:P

1:50 PM  
Blogger Maslina Si Cartoful said...

ana? from high school?

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

+ stasia

I'm just being a nerd, as usual. Don't mind me.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home