Gica

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Revisiting, Memories of France


Ok, I realize that the following makes me very very very American but I can't help it. The size of our hotel room in France amazed me. It was fine to sleep and live in, I din't mind that, but the sheer smallness of it was funny to me. Not to mention that I think the French, among having a great produce market and great fries, have come up with a cure for claustrophobia. And why haven't the Americans caught on? Because this is only for those that are not obese... Here is the cure for such a problem. You ready? The solution for someone who tends to be claustrophobic is........ Stick 'em in a closet like this, you are seeing this correctly, the toilet and the shower are seperate AND the size of a small walk in closet. *shudder*







In this case I so commend the Americans' "need" for space in a bathroom. I am getting older and I find myself picky in that domain (the way I would feel comfortable in a bathroom).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Si eu am o baie destul de mica. D-abia ai loc in ea.. Cu toate astea n-am vazut in romania wc atat de mic ca ala pe care l-ai fotografiat tu. insa am vazut in viena. e un sentiment ciudat si parca vrei sa iesi cat mai repede de acolo.

la americani totul trebuie sa fie mare: casa, masina, etc .. totul super-sized, iar in europa vad ca se poarte chestiile mai mini :D

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home