Gica

Friday, April 20, 2007

OH JEZUS/Stream of Consciousness

I need all the luck in the world. Class this summer.

Thinking of my sister and her moving. I was wondering if she stressed. Her friend Francesca said no.

I am thinking of a partner.

What happens when you do everything you are supposed to do. Can you tell you are finally mature?

Is shopping evil? Even if its about taking care of me? Does it cound if I feel bad shopping?

Uggghhhhhh, I think I ate too much at dinner. MUST EXERCISE

I went rollerblading...

I am getting better at rollerblading... Practicing...


Section ID
Title
Credit
Start Date
End Date
Days
Start Time
Stop Time
Building
Room
MAT 095-002
BEGINNING ALGEBRA
5.0
6/11/2007
8/2/2007
MTWR
10:00 AM
12:20 PM
M
140

when do i get to move up in the world

restaurant

food

sex

relationship

fear

love

vegan food

work

people with problems

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home